New Distribution for the Luxury Real Estate Magazine
Posted by Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate — September 25, 2013
SEATTLE – The award winning Luxury Real Estate Magazine has a new distribution of 50,000 that is sent to the following places to reach the world’s most desirable audience.
- 10,000 to international newsstands (reach into 80 countries)
- 5,000 placed in domestic airline lounges for United, US Air and Delta Airlines
- 4,500 placed in international airline lounges for Air France, Swiss Air, Emirates, Alitalia, Virgin Air, SAS, Luftansa, British Air, Air Canada, Korean Air and Japan Airlines
- 5,000 direct mailed to entertainment industry and sports celebrities
- 1,280 direct mailed to individuals in the U.S. with a net worth of $40 million and up
- 75 copies sent to Luxury Real Estate Magazine advertisers
- 8,000 to top clients of Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate Members
- 10,000 poly-bagged with Unique Homes subscriber copies
- 500 to top 500 CEOs in the U.S.
- 1,000 to Fortune 1000
The magazine is published three times a year and each coffee-table-quality issue showcases approximately 350 luxury homes from the finest national and international real estate specialists.
Click here to view the magazine distribution and reader statistics.
LuxuryRealEstate.com , a Webby Award Honoree, has been voted ‘Best of the Web’ by Forbes magazine multiple times, praised by the International Herald Tribune, Town & Country, the Wall Street Journal, and has been ranked ‘Best Website’ by consumer surveys. Since its debut in1995, LuxuryRealEstate.com has remained the #1 portal for luxury properties on the internet and has several times more $1,000,000+ content of any near-peer.
Known in the industry since 1986 as the Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate network, a global collection of the finest luxury real estate brokers in the world, this group of more than 70,000 professionals in more than 85 countries collectively sells in excess of $190 billion of real estate annually. Members are selected by Chairman/Publisher John Brian Losh, one of REALTOR Magazine’s 25 Most Influential People in Real Estate and broker of fine properties and estates through his Seattle-based brokerage firm, Ewing & Clark, Inc.Luxury Real Estate has been recognized by the Webby Awards, has received “Best of the Web” by Forbes Magazine, honored with an ADDY Award for Excellence in Web Design, deemed “Best Website” by consumer surveys, ranked in the Inc. 5000 List, noted as one of the 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies byPuget Sound Business Journal, and recognized by the Maggie Awards.