Chase International Partners with Real Estate Industry Experts to Host Free Community Forum: Untangling the Truth, and Providing Options in Today’s Real Estate Market
Posted by Katie Shaffer — February 23, 2009
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., (Feb. 24, 2009) – Today’s rapidly changing economic landscape can present daunting challenges to those who find themselves pondering how to best move forward in the current real estate market.
Chase International has organized a free community forum Untangling the Truth and Providing Options in Today’s Real Estate Market, providing an opportunity for the public to get their questions answered by knowledgeable real estate industry professionals. The event is slated for Sat., March 7 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Chase International Incline Village office, located at 917 Tahoe Blvd. in Incline Village. Individuals interested in attending are asked to RSVP by calling 775-831-7300.
“Congress has passed new legislative bills that will absolutely provide benefits to those refinancing or purchasing real estate,” explains Ron Farrell with Wells Fargo, who will be on hand offering advice at the March 7 forum. “We can help people take advantage of new loan programs and tax credits by shedding light on the most up-to-date information.”
This free event will be broken into three separate hour long sessions followed by an informal mixer where further dialogue can be exchanged.
“At Chase, we are putting our expertise to work by bringing together industry experts who can untangle the facts and provide the most accurate information,” said Kerry Donovan, broker/realtor and manager of the Incline Village office. “Our day to day dealings with these professionals put us in a position to know who the best resources are in their respective fields so we can assist our neighbors as they sort through their housing market options.”
For more information on the event, log onto www.chasenation.com or call 775-831-7300.
Headquartered in Lake Tahoe, Nevada since 1986, with eight offices in the region (Zephyr Cove, Glenbrook, Incline Village, Tahoe City, Squaw Valley, Truckee, South Lake Tahoe and Reno) and one in London, England, Chase International and its exclusive affiliations handle a large share of the country’s property. A recognized leader in the world of real estate, Chase International has once again taken the reins of cutting edge technology by launching www.ChaseNation.com, the first interactive social networking website created by a real estate brokerage as a vehicle for direct interaction with consumers online.
With more than 170 professional Realtors® boasting an array of industry certifications and the highest volume per sales agent in the area, Chase International successfully represents homes at all price levels. For more information about Chase International visit www.chaseinternational.com.
Suggested Side Bar A:
Set aside the 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. time slot on Sat., March 7 to receive sound advice and creative ideas in response to these questions and more:
- What are my options since no one is making an offer on my house?
- Can I refinance?
- Is a reverse mortgage a viable option?
- How do I go about renegotiating with my bank?
- I am in trouble now, what can I do?
- What is a lease option or a deed in lieu, and how do I pursue these alternatives?
- What is the difference between a short sale and a foreclosure and how does each process work?
- Should I consider remodeling or tearing down?
- Should I consider renting or leasing my house?
- What are the best improvements to make to a house, for resale considerations?
- How can I best present my property when selling?
- What home improvements can I undertake to reduce expenses?
- How do I go about filing my three percent property tax limit application?
- How do I apply for an energy audit or energy credit?
Suggested Side Bar B:
The panel of experts assembled to address options and consequences in today’s real estate market include lending professionals:
- Andy McInnes, loan consultant with Bank of America
- Ron Farrell, home mortgage consultant with Wells Fargo
- Ephraim Schwartz, mortgage broker with Odette Mortgage Group
- Cassell von Baeyer and Jamie Winter, real estate attorneys licensed in California and Nevada
On hand to field property-related questions will be:
- Dave Smoyer, property manager with Pullen Rentals
- Rob Laurie, licensed contractor with Fortress
- Gay Bentley, interior designer and owner of Bentley Interiors
A third session devoted to foreclosures and short sales will convene featuring:
- Jonathan Dyer and Michelle Plevel, certified loan modification specialists with Chase International
- Jim Wire, foreclosures specialist with Chase International
- Leslie Henderson, certified default specialist with Chase International