Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks Off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
Posted by Concierge Auctions — August 22, 2019
NEW YORK, NY - Concierge Auctions continues to showcase its dominance in the luxury real estate sector with six recent successful auctions—including four pre-auction offers—five of which are part of the firm's Summer Mountain Sale featuring an exclusive array of top-tier properties spanning three countries and four U.S. states through October. Most notably, the auction of Holy Cow Ranch in Sheridan, Wyoming is set to achieve the second highest price ever in the area. Previously offered for $23.5 million, the auction of the 3,900-acre ranch generated seven bidders and a sale on July 26th in cooperation with Bruce Garber, Joe Steger and Roger St. Clair of Century 21 BHJ Realty, Inc. The global exposure generated by Concierge Auctions in the seven weeks prior to auction resulted in over 1,437 inquiries. The winning buyer is a past client of Concierge Auctions.
On the heels of Holy Cow Ranch, four properties successfully went under contract in the same week in advance of their set auction dates—including:
- 11000 Boulder Glen Way | Reno, Nevada
- Previously offered for $3.799 million
- Sold in cooperation with Shaun O'Harra of Chase International
- 1011 Thunderwood Farm Lane| Lewisville, North Carolina
- Previously offered for $1.6 million
- Sold in cooperation with John-Mark Mitchell of Mitchell Prime Properties
- 74 Popish Ranch Road in Wildcat Ranch | Aspen/Snowmass, Colorado
- Previously offered for $8.999 million
- Sold in cooperation with Craig Morris and Andrew Ernemann of Aspen Snowmass Sotheby's International Realty
- Domaine des Vaches Perdues, 318 Kicking Horse Trail | The Club at Cordillera in Vail, Colorado
- Previously offered for $7.25 million
- Sold in cooperation with Barbara Scrivens and Malia Nobrega of LIV Sotheby's International Realty
"While pre-auction offers are still considered rare in the industry, they occur from time to time as a result of the sense of urgency that our process brings to an oftentimes sluggish market," stated Nick Leonard, Senior Vice President of Business Development. "Now in our 11th year, our platform continues to break records. Coupled with the number of inquiries we receive daily from sellers and agents across the globe, this is indicative of the market's need for our solution, particularly given the uncertainty of when and how much high-end properties will sell for via today's traditional form of real estate alone. It's an exciting time for our clients and the industry at large."
Also sold at auction in the same week was Residence 314 inside the Hard Rock Hotel in Davos, Switzerland, previously offered for CHF2,443,935 and sold in cooperation with David McCrimmon.
All properties are expected to close within the next 30-60 days. As part of Concierge Auctions' Key for Key® giving program in partnership with Giveback Homes, each property closed will result in a new home built for a family in need. For more information, or to view all current offerings, visit ConciergeAuctions.com or call (212) 202-2940. If you have a property or listing to submit for consideration in the Summer Mountain Sale, visit MountainLuxuryAuction.com.